2. Nishimura Y,Chen YZ, Uemura Y, Tanaka Y, Tsukamoto H, Kanai T, Yokomizo H, Yun C, Matsuoka T, Irie A, Matsushita S. Degenerate recognition and response of human CD4+ Th cell clones: implications for basic and applied immunology. Mol Immunol. 2004 Feb;40(14-15):1089-94. Review.
3. Chen YZ, Lai ZF. Modulation of intracellular Ca2+ signalling during T cell activation and its significances (I). Chinese J. Cardiovasc. Review. 2(4):243-245; 2004. .
4. Chen YZ, Lai ZF. Modulation of intracellular Ca2+ signalling during T cell activation and its significances (II). Chinese J. Cardiovasc. Review. 2(4):328-330; 2004. .
5.Chen Y.-Z, Lai ZF, Nakatsura T, and Nishimura Y. supernatant obtained from the culture of CD4 T cells specific to non-self- or self-antigen induces apoptosis in cultured tumor cell lines. Eur. J. Immuol. Submitted
6.Chen Y.-Z, Lai Z-F, and Nishimura Y. Coculture of T cells with IL-7 and irradiated PBMC without antigen facilitated anergy formation in T cell clones and this anergy was reversed by IL-15. Immunol. Submitted
7.Irie A, Chen Y.-Z, Tsukamoto H, Jotsuka T, Masuda M, Nishimura Y. Unique T-cell proliferation associated with PKCm activation and impaired Zap-70 phosphorylation in recognition of overexpressed HLA-DR/partially agonistic peptide complexes. Eur. J. Immunol. 33: 1497-1507, 2003
8.Uemura Y, Senju S, Maenaka K, Iwai L K,Fujii S,Tabata H, Tsukamoto H, Hirata S, Chen Y.-Z and Nishimura Y,. Systematic Analysis of the Combinatorial Nature of Epitopes Recognized by TCR Leads to Identification of Mimicry Epitopes for Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase 65-Specific TCRs1. J. Immunol., 170: 947-960.2003
9.Lai ZF, Chen Y.-Z, Nishi K. Modulation of intracellular chloride homeostasis by lectin-stimulation in Jurkat T lymphocytes. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 482:1-8; 2003.
10. Nishimura Y., Ito H., Fujii S., Tokano Y., Chen Y.-Z. Matsuda I., Mitsuya H., Kira J-I., Hashimoto H., Senju S., and Matsushita S. (review) Molecular and cellular analyses of HLA class II- associated susceptibility to autoimmune diseases in the Japanese population Modern Rheumatology. 11:103-112, 2001.
11. Lai ZF*, Chen Y.-Z*, Nishimura Y and Nishi K(*, equal contribution): An amiloride sensitive and voltage-dependent Na+-channel in an HLA-DR-restricted human T cell clone. J. Immunol. 165:83-90; 2000.
12. Nishimura Y., Chen Y-Z., Ikagawa S., and Matsushita S. HLA-DR binding peptides triggering autoimmunity and altered T cell responses. In "New research trends in immunological diseases" eds. Minato, N., Miyasaka, M and Yamamoto, K., pp.89-100. Academic Press, Tokyo, 1995.
13. Chen Y-Z. Ikei S. Yamaguchi Y. Sameshima H. Sugita H. Moriyasu M. Ogawa M. The protective effects of long-acting recombinant human pancreatic secretory trypsin inhibitor(R44S-PSTI) in a rat model of cerulein-induced pancreatitis. J. International Med. Res. 24:59-68, 1996.
14. Chen Y-Z., Matsushita S., and Nishimura Y. Response of a human T cell clone to a large panel of altered peptide ligands carrying single residue substitutions in an antigenic peptide; characterization and frequencies of TCR agonism and TCR antagonism with or without partial activation. J.Immunol. 157:3783-3790, 1996.
15. Ikagawa S., Matsushita S., Chen Y-Z., Ishikawa T., and Nishimura Y. Single amino acid substitutions on a Japanese cedar pollen allergen(Cryj I)-derived peptide induced alterations in human T cell responses and T cell receptor antagonism J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 97: 53-64, 1996.
16. Chen Y-Z., Matsushita S., and Nishimura Y. Single residue polymorphism at the DRb37 affects recognition of peptides by T cells. Human Immunol. 54, 30-39:1997.
17. Chen Y.-Z., Lai Z.-F., Nishi K. and Nishimura Y. Modulation of Calcium Response by Altered Peptide Ligands in a Human T Cell Clone. Eur. J. Immunol. 28:3929-3939; 1998.
18. Nishimura Y, Chen Y-Z, Kanai T, Yokomizo H, Matsuoka T, Matsushita S. Modification of human T-cell responses by altered peptide ligands: a new approach to antigen-specific modification. Intern. Med. 37:804-17;1998.
19. Fujii S, Senju S, Chen Y-Z, Ando M, and Nishimura Y. The CLIP-substituted invariant chain efficiently targets an antigenic peptide to HLA class II pathway In L cell. Human Immunol. 59:607-614, 1998.
20. Nishimura Y., Oiso M., Fujisao S., Kanai T., Kira J-I., Chen Y-Z., and Matsushita S. Peptide-based molecular analyses of HLA class II - associated susceptibility to autoimmune diseases. Int. Rev. Immunol. 17:229-62;1998.
21. Nishimura Y., Kanai T., Oiso M., Tabata H. , Ito H. Kira J-I. Chen Y-Z., and Matsushita S. Molecular analyses of HLA class II-associated susceptibility to subtypes of autoimmune diseases unique to Asians. Int. J. Cardiol. 66(Suppl. 1):S93-104;1998.
22. Lai Z.-F*., Chen Y.-Z*., Nishimura Y. and Nishi K.(*, equal contribution): An amiloride sensitive and voltage-dependent Na+-channel in an HLA-DR-restricted human T cell clone. J. Immunol. 165:83-90; 2000.